Monday, September 20, 2010

Calling all Justin Bieber fans...

Justin Bieber and MTV MTV Video Music Awards I know you're out there :) Haha so I'm only a little bit embarrassed to admit that all I have listened to this week is Justin Bieber and Usher. Just a phase I'm going through.
So today was the typical Monday and I was so not in the mood for school up until I got out of the car when Mark dropped me off. This kid was just standing there smiling at me...so I smile back. He says "Do you always get dropped off?", Me-"Yep!" Him- "Oh that's cool, I'm jealous" Me-nervous laughter... Him-"So is that one of your family members or something?" Me-"um....my husband" Him-"oh".. and off he runs! Haha I was literally dying but I was trying to hold it in until he was out of sight because he already looked embarrassed enough. He looked about 16, but I guess I looked pretty young to him too! It was so funny and random it made my day to have something to laugh about before class.
Also....my hair is finally getting long.

No comments:

Post a Comment