Monday, November 12, 2012

Bennett's birthday!

Oops! Bennett's birthday was four months ago already? Ever since July came, time has been flying. My mom and little sister and brother came up from Florida the week of his birthday, which was wonderful! And I was so overwhelmed at the thought of throwing a party, and my tiny baby turning one-whole-year, and making everything cute and perfect, so it was a huge relief for my mom to just take the lead on all that. It was kind of a whimsical theme, and it turned out so great!
In typical silly Bennett fashion, he cried when everyone sang "happy birthday" and tried to watch him eat cake. Then he proceeded to steal my cupcake. Typical! But we love him! We are so thankful to everyone that came and wished our little guy a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment