Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday night..

Since school has started now, I only have one job. It's somehow much less stressful being in school than it was working 40 hours a week. But poor Mark has started working 40 hours a week as well as school! It works out fine during the week, but on the weekends I miss him, and I feel bad because he comes home so tired!
Last night we decided to go to our ward activity in the canyon. This was a big decision for us because usually we are not the most social people. I think the main reason we went is because it was at Vivian Park-the place Mark proposed to me over a year ago! We mostly hung out with the kids in our Primary class, but it was fun and we are glad we went.
This morning I finally woke up and realized that I was feeling bad for myself when there are other people out there who are going through things that I just could not imagine. I read this blog and cried because I realized how selfish I have been being. So I have just decided to stop being sad. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment