Saturday, October 9, 2010

Birthday

Last weekend was my 20th birthday. I'll admit that it's one of my favorite holidays and that, maybe, I reminded Mark about it for a few months prior. He would never forget though, he loves to spoil me. I woke up last Saturday to birthday decorations in the living room and all my presents from Mark on the couch. He got me a couple of cute little things, but the big ones-and my favorites, were a pink mixer for baking and blue vintage boots! I don't have any pictures of them yet, but I bet I will soon. Both things caught me by surprise because they were things I had mentioned wanting, but I hadn't talked about in a while. The best part of the whole day was that it was the first Saturday that Mark didn't have to work in a couple of months. I loved loved loved getting to spend the whole weekend with him. We got a cake from Coldstone and then we went to Chili's (my sweet in-laws sent me a gift card). Mostly though, we just stayed in and watched conference and spent time together. And while Mark went to Priesthood session, my good friend Abby took me out for a treat and gave me the most adorable scarf. It was a perfect birthday. Thanks everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment